Made-to-Measure Solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry. The requirements imposed on security and communication solutions for the Oil and Gas industry are as extreme as the environmental conditions under which they are expected to function. The entire system is constantly monitored and tested for possible failure from end-to-end. Redundancy adds another layer of essential protection. However configuring a solution that fits you best is a breeze. From compact drilling rigs to vast pipeline networks, our products and integration possibilities fulfill these requirements and adapt perfectly to your operational needs.
- Petrochemical plants
- Drilling rigs and production platforms
- LNG, Ammonia, Urea Plants and Terminals
- FLNG, FPSO, FPDSO, FSRU and Oil tankers
- Hydraulic fracturing
- Oil sands
Applications and Key Benefits
- Protecting lives and corporate assets.
- Efficient, well-coordinated warnings, alarms and evacuation support in emergency situations.
- Instant communication of vital information to all or selected areas/zones.
- Built-in automatic early warning of emerging system problems.
- Compliance with legal and corporate regulations.
- Safe to operate in areas with explosive atmospheres.
- Optimising workflows and boosting efficiency through communication.
- Reducing risk of workplace accidents and hazards.
- Fast call connections and superior ease of use.
- Conference calls (“party lines”) for fast information distribution.
- Group calls and announcements via Intercom stations.
- Integration of PA/GA, mobile radio communication and telephones (land-lines and mobile radio) into the Intercom system.
- Integration of Fire & Gas, ESD, ICSS, Dispatcher, DCS, TSS and video management systems on a single operating platform.
- Saves money by eliminating the need for extra hardware.
- Enhanced functionality, thanks to individual systems pooling their resources and working. together in a team-like fashion.
- Reduced complexity, thanks to seamless, fail-safe interfaces.
- Secure, restricted access to industrial premises or specific areas for authorised personnel.
- Protecting material assets and corporate information.
- Monitoring, control and automation of various industrial equipment.
- Event logging and audio/video recording.
- Solutions for Oil and Gas Industry
Superior Speech intelligibility in noisy industrial environments
Extra high volume capacity – Active background noise suppression – Intelligent Volume Control (IVC) – 16 kHz eHD Voice speech quality
Stations for Ex zones and industrial environments
- ATEX and IEC Ex certified system
- Certified in accordance with highest Explosion Hazard Group IIC and Temperature T6
- Group and category Ex II 2 G D for zone 1, 2, 21 and 22
- Protected against water, dust and dirt, as per IP 66
- Integrated 25-Watt amplifier for noisy environments
Public Address and General Alarm (PA/GA) systems
- ATEX and IEC Ex certified system
- Control units, amplifiers and Intercom Stations for permanent self-monitoring of system functions and critical signal paths
- Intelligent, addressable loudspeakers and flashing lights
- Accessories (e. g., acoustic hoods)
Access Control and Communication at doors and barriers
- Secured vehicular and pedestrian access to individual areas. Calls that cannot be answered immediately can be forwarded automatically to mobile devices.
- Integration of access readers and access control systems.
- Modules for integration in barrier gates at entrance and exit points.
- Perfect speech intelligibility even in case of loud traffic noise.
More than just communication
Commend products come with built-in inputs and outputs for control, monitoring and automation purposes.
Integrated SystemInterfaces / Input – Output control
- Integration of Fire & Gas, ESD, ICSS, Dispatcher, DCS, and TSS systems
- Integration of mobile radio (Tetra and Analogue)
- Integration of telephone-lines and VoIP systems (SIP/IAX)
- Control of visual warnig signals and displays
- Interfaces to third-party systems, such as CCTV, video management and building management systems (OPC)
- Active monitoring of input signals for various purposes, such as fire or burglar alarms
- Control of output signals, e.g. doors and barriers
- Customized accessibility like EIB-Bus
Permanent availability through system self-monitoring24/7
- System components come equipped with automated functionality self-monitoring
- Connection monitoring
- Redundant server fail-safety and dynamic call forwarding
- Saves money by eliminating the need for manual function testing
Sites can be networked and managed from one central control center.
Easy Control Desk ManagementOverview – Surveillance – Control
Control Desk systems by Commend provide a continuous system-wide overview to support instant reaction in case of an emergency. Thanks to the highly user-friendly GUI, managing even complex Intercom networks or video and control functions is a breeze.
- Call management is tailored to the needs and workflows of the application environment
- Calls can be forwarded automatically to other Control Desks, Intercom stations (stationary or mobile), or to land-line telephones
- Automatic call distribution at peak times, including automatic call prioritisation
Software solutions for Control DesksAudio – Video – Data
- Indication of the calling terminal’s location on 2D/3D maps, and optional automatic display of a video/CCTV connection
- Information from and control of different systems on one visual operating platform
- Event logging
- Audio and/or video recording of calls
- Software Intercom Client for mobile devices
- Various Intercom Stations for Operations Communication
- Intercom Modules for e.g. lifts
Your integrated Security- and Communication Solution is just one click away